Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Best brands of Hair Straightening Irons and Curlers for African-American hair?

I know I asked a question similar to this, but I really don't wanna go out and buy ANY straighter/curler tht wldve wasted my money. I have medium length brown/black hair tht reaches just after my collarbone. My hair is actually very good quality and doesnt get vry nappy. Its very thick and soft and curly, and when I put a relaxer/perm in it, it makes it less poofy. I have my hair in braids now, but I'm taking them out in about a week, so I wanna buy a new straightener/curler b4 i take out the braids. Know n-e good brands for my type of hair? When suggesting them cld u suggest brands tht cme with wide plates for the straighteners? Nd w/ the curlers do u think my type of hair wld look bettr with big curls or little ones? Sry i know this is confusing. Jst tell me nething u can find/reccomend. Thankyouu!:)Best brands of Hair Straightening Irons and Curlers for African-American hair?
ghd for a sraightner they work really well

No comments:

Post a Comment