Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Whats a better hair straighten iron?

Whats a better hair straightening iron?


An iron that straightens your hair wet? or one that straightens it dry?


I'm Looking for the best iron that does LESS damage and LESS frizz but gets it STRAIGHT. I have wicked bad curly hair and would like to know what the most recommended iron is.Whats a better hair straighten iron?
GDHs are fantastic. They are more expensive than a lot of other brands but they are the ones that good hairdressers use and I love mine to bits. They heat up in seconds. I would not straighten your hair dry, you will frazzle the hair and are likely to take all the moisture out of it! Curly hair needs lots of extra moisture so pay extra for a good shampoo and conditioner (such as Redken All Soft) then dry your hair and put on a serum before straightening. Give you hair a break and go all curly when you can!Whats a better hair straighten iron?
CHI because my uncle invented it :]


im really serious he did, his name is Farouk Shami


and umm well


all his straighteners work with both wet and dry hair and they


workk really good, and they dont damage er make creases


heres his website.....


http://www.farouk.com/
I use a chi and i LOVE it it works really well and my hair is REALLY frizzy and i never need product or any thing to make it look straight
the chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment