Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What is THE BEST hair straightening iron?

no price range. what's THE BEST iron? ive seen soo many in Sephora and i have no idea which one to buy.


help!


:) thanks to all the answers!What is THE BEST hair straightening iron?
GHDs definitely. or any tourmaline ones (they replace the negative ions in your hair keeping it healthy %26amp; minimising damage)What is THE BEST hair straightening iron?
yep yep the chi is really the best!! there's just something about it but also my mom got this Revlon hair straightener at about $60 at target and it works just as good as the chi and it looks the same too but make sure when you straighten your hair that you do it in sections it'll take less time and the results would be good! hope this helps!! good luck!!!
Everyone will probably say Chi. And I do have to agree. They are a good quality and they are worth the money. I have thick curly hair and it straightens mine beautifully.
I know this is what everyone is saying but I have to agree....get a CHI!!! I know they are expensive but you can get a new in box CHI on EBAY!
The best hair straightening irons have ceramic plates, because ceramic plates are gentler on you hair, and they don't dry it out quickly. Make sure that the cord is the proper length for where ever you plan to use it, and that it gets hot enough to straighten quickly!! I would suggest a JDL, they work for me, and are very gentle on my hair!


Hope this helps!!
My sister just got the CHI straightener and its crazy! It straightened my hair in less than 15 mins and i have alot of really wavy hair.
yeah...chi's are reallly good.





don't get a hot tools! they are aweful!
At our salon we use the CHI iron. It is a solid ceramic plate that recharges your hair with ions that make the hair shiny. Just be careful it reaches 400 degrees. Keep it moving or you can singe your hair. It is the heat not the tension that straightens the hair.( no pulling) They retail for $150-$200. If your hair is not excessively curly try to find one with a temperature gage so you can set it to a lower heat. Babyliss has some descent ones. The Best is the CHI.
hmmm


i bought my straightner at walmart for $30 [The Remington Wet 2 Straight]


and it works wonders for me


i have super curly hair


and in about 30 minutes i have super silky straight hair





but if you do have curly hair and you're considering to buy it


don't use it when your hair is wet


it'll only make it look frizzy and poofy





and i tried the chi and it was horrible


it made my hair poofy and it wasn't all that straight

No comments:

Post a Comment