Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What is the best brand of hair straightening iron?

I have straight hair, but I want to buy a straightening iron as I want silky, straightener hair. My hair is slightly below shoulder length. Which brand of iron will suit me the most.What is the best brand of hair straightening iron?
Remmington Wet to Straight


Absolutely brilliant What is the best brand of hair straightening iron?
check this link: http://beautify-flr.blogspot.com/2008/11鈥?/a>





It gives u the info on best hairstraightner and also where can u find them in India
Definetly GHD
Chi Iron...
I've just bought a GHD straightener - dunno what the letters stand for though. Spose'd to be the top of the range.
GHD!!!!
GHD and CHI are really good





depends on what you are willig to spend though
Can't beat GHD's!!
i've never heard of anyone complain of using a CHI; that's what i use too... it's great..

No comments:

Post a Comment