Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hair Straightening Iron?

My hair is SUPER curly so i need a really good straightning iron that wont cost me a fortune. Also what products do you use to protect your hair from split ends ect. and what products do you use after to keep the hair straight and from frizzHair Straightening Iron?
i just got my sedu flat iron yesterday and its amazing i LOVE it!!


but it mite be too expensive its like 112 bucks....


if you need something cheaper go for like a hot tools iron.


but i deffinitely recommend the Sedu.


and as for my hair i use rusk str8 cream on my damp hair and then wen it dries i put foaming pommade by paul mitchell all through my hair before i straighten it.


then after i straighten it, i use kenra shine spray. its soooo good.


both the foaming pommade and the kenra shine spray i got from my stylist so if you need stuff where you dont have to go to a salon you could use after party by bed head and catwalk shine spray.


oh and to fight frizz even more you can also apply control freak serum by bed head to your damp hair after youve applied rusk str8


good luck =)Hair Straightening Iron?
Remington wet 2 straight works really good! You can use it when your hair is wet.





Mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
My sisters and moms hair are the same way. My mom uses frizz control straightening spray From BED HEAD. Just spray it on and starighten it the spray helping keep your hair from friizing from the flat iron!
***** how much you weight and i was only saying that to push her more


and go find a sheap hair stragihtner that i hope dosint work
any flat iron that works is going 2 b at least $99

No comments:

Post a Comment