Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I need a hair straightening iron!?

I have very thick and curly hair so it doesn't need to be anything too expensive or fancy and I just want to straighten (or relax) my bangs because I hate the look of a forehead full of ringlets. Any suggestions?I need a hair straightening iron!?
if your only doing your bangs, you should go with as thin as possible. it lets you get closer to the scalp, making it look more natuaral and less frizzy.I need a hair straightening iron!?
there are some really good straighteners out there. i recommend a chi, or a GHD. yes, they're pricey around $100 - $300. since you would like a cheaper option, i suggest getting a Remington straightener. i have my own and it cost me about $40 from target. i have the same problem as you and although its not a fancy straightener, it does the job. its not as good as the chi and GHD, but does exactly what your asking for.
Just your bangs?


The really tiny ones!


My friend has one and her hair is sooo thick but with one swipe its oober soft!


You should get the ones at sally(:


they work wonders;
Hmm, go to Wal-Mart. I have a thin straighten from there, and it works great! :)





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
2'; Turbo Chi Flat Iron. I've had mine for 2 years, and I use it all the time. It's great for wavy/curly thick hair.
GVP Flat iron


its at sallysupply
Get a CHI it's kinda expensive but it does miracles, ive been havin mine for 4 yeas now n it still great.

No comments:

Post a Comment