Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I had bought a hair straightening iron for 5 dollars at a store, could it destroy my hair?

Could it? I have seen very expensive ones and there is one is cheap. I just would like to try it just to see how I would look like with straight hair


(I think the reaction from everyone is worth the 5 dollars)


besides, with straight hair, I am able to style it though to be honest I would like wavy hair.


So, would it destroy my hair?


The company is sunbeam the plates are very wide compared to the ones I saw in stores.


Any suggestions?I had bought a hair straightening iron for 5 dollars at a store, could it destroy my hair?
It probably will because it's cheap. The plates probably aren't even coated so it'll fry you're hair.I had bought a hair straightening iron for 5 dollars at a store, could it destroy my hair?
i take cosmetology and i would recommended that you buy one a little more expensive then that. if you have sally beauty supply where you live i would recommended you try one of theirs .
that must be one sucky hair straightener,


5 dollars?


yeah it's most likely going to screw your hair up.


I would recommend getting one that's at least 20 dollars at target or something.


here's hoping your hair doesn't catch on fire.


;P
Wow i have never seen a hair straightner for five dollars. First make sure that is what you have and not some type of kitchen appliance lol jk
if it was $5 than yes it will damage your hair...bad. get a more expensive on. They will last longer and wont damage your hair as much
  • cosmetics online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment