Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Which hair straightening iron should I buy? (with pics)?

Hi, I am a young teenage girl frustrated with short, frizzy, curly hair. No product works for me. Relaxing sessions are too expensive and chemicals would probably already be bad for my dull, frizzy, dry, pre-mature greying hair. So, now I am turning towards straightening irons. I am looking for an iron is that works well on my hair which is short, frizzy, and extremly curly. I also want an hair straightener that is easy to use, heats up fast, minimizes damage on my hair, compact, that will last for a long while, and is that the most $100. I am planning to straighten my hair everyday so I 'm looking for one that's going to be easy on my hair. I was wondering if the Farouk CHI straightening irons are any good? Similar to THIS: http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-Inch-Ceramic-Hairstyling/dp/B0009V1YR8/ref=pd_ts_hpc_2?ie=UTF8%26amp;s=hpc





BEFORE RECCOMENDING AN IRON PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY HAIR, which is probably going to make a journey for a straightening iron much harder. http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/fluffedkitty/0115071935_edited.jpgWhich hair straightening iron should I buy? (with pics)?
Well I use a conair it works very good and i have had for about 4 years and it still works like brande newWhich hair straightening iron should I buy? (with pics)?
I only have one word for you: ghd. They might be expensive compared to some cheaper models, but they are the original and best, they will last for years (mine have) and they WORK! No point going for something cheaper that's just going to lose it's coating after a few months (ghd is ceramic plated, not coated) and then you'll just have to buy a new one again anyway.
yea the CHI works really well and it heats up really fast too. I'm sure it'd work just fine on your hair, but to get the best result you should probably blow dry it straight first after a shower and use a heat protecting balm or gel or spray on your hair before straightening especially if you do it everyday





hope i helped :)
Sounds silly, but the irons they sell at the mall are the best! I would go try one out there. They will do a demonstration and let you try it on your hair. Also they say that their irons don't damage your hair nearly as much. I use mine all the time and so far so good!
get a GHD brand straightener there the best if you want strait hari spend the money to get a good one its not worth it to go get a crappy one they don't work tust me





this is a good GHD brand straightener


http://www.ghdhair.com/uk/iv-salon-style鈥?/a>
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/601鈥?/a>





it curls a little too. works the best.
you should buy the chi its really good...ill sell you mine for $65.00 its practically new but i hardly straighten my hair now...=]
You probably dont want to spend more than $40.00 on a straightener you will use just a little. go to target.com they have a lot that are inexpensive
the chi! it works wonders on hair.. they are kinda expensive but i promise it is worth every penny
G....H...D Cant bet em
chi irons are the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment