Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ladies is it suppose to burn your scalp when using hair straightening irons?

My cousin used her chi to straighten my hair and it burned my scalp a couple of times. I just want to know is it because I just washed my hair previously or is going to burn like that all the time?Ladies is it suppose to burn your scalp when using hair straightening irons?
It shouldn't burn at all, if it does it means she touched your scalp with the plates, which is never okay. Sometimes your scalp can be burned if your hair isn't completely dried and you apply the flat iron to it. The steam that is produced rises and burns you, so either make sure your hair is completely dry or your cousin needs to be more careful. Good luck!Ladies is it suppose to burn your scalp when using hair straightening irons?
I don't understand why people hate curly hair and want to straight hair with the dangerous way u do.


Don't burn ur hair with the straightener, ur hair will get dry and thin day by day as u r burning ur hair all the time with the method u apply.
IT can burn, because its freaking hot, but its not supposed to, shes doing it wrong.


tell her to not get so close to the scalp...
It's because she got too close to your scalp.
yea, but you get used to it
never burnt myself : S

No comments:

Post a Comment