Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good hair straightening iron?

I've heard of lots GHDs etc but I want to know what's the best value for money out there.





Please tell me which you use, if it's any good and how much I can buy it for.





Thanks in advance!Can anyone recommend a good hair straightening iron?
In the uk the best ones to use are GHD's they cost from 拢80 ($160 - 拢150 ($300) but they are great value for money there easy to use warm up fast and even work on afro hair


However just because these are top of the market don't mean you have to buy them CHI's are quite good and only cost 拢60 ($120 ) and braun .


However here are some straghteneres i would reccommend you not to use


Hedkandi - no good at all


Remington - i spent a lot of money on some and nothing


Babyliss 230 and pro 230Can anyone recommend a good hair straightening iron?
I don't know which particular model but my friend used some Remington ones in a boy with afro hair and it went perfectly straight! They're not cheap, but not too expensive either! If you want cheap ones that work then try Vidal Sassoon - mine were only 拢20 but my friends all want to steal them - my younger sister even got some of her own! I have thick, coarse hair and they work in it!
i have ghds and they are amazing i couldnt live would out them the best ones to get are the newst ones out they are 拢135 you can get them in black or pink i got in [ink wicked i would buy them and they wont break on you trust me xx
Classic wide-head GHDs. Really good but really expensive. Worth the money but you can buy some Babyliss **** for half of that but it's worth nothing. I've put them in the bin after the 2nd use.
I have a Chi and it works amazing. You can straighten and curl your hair with it. Its a little pricey but way worth it, and it doesn't damage your hair like others i have tried.
NOTHING BEATS GHDS THEY MIGHT BE EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY I WOULDNT BUY ANYTHING ELSE THINK THEY START FROM ABOUT 拢100
Defo GHDs but someone did recommend Babylis to me the other day
I paid about 拢100 for my ghds 6 years ago and they still working great and i use them every day because my hair is very out of control. ghds are well worth the money.
Yeah, GHDs are very good and worth the money;


but the Chi is good too. :)
GHD's are the best they are expensive but are the best out there!
GHDs lol .. =]


They are expensive but they are good value for money!
Everyone's going to say GHD's.....they really are great and great value for money...i've had mine for about 6 years so go my money's worth out of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment