Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Whats your favorite Hair Straightening Iron? ?

READ BEFORE ANSWERING!!!!!


i need help, cause i am gonna buy one (: but so far mine is bedhead, because i have that punk look.


please helppp meee(:


tell me what one is your favorite.. u can name alot more too.


like 10 or whatever...


PUT YOUR FAVORITE ONE AS NUMBER #1!!!!!!!Whats your favorite Hair Straightening Iron? ?
I like using the chi, because it gets hot enough to straighten my curly hair. Anything with tourmaline or ceramic plates works really well because it won't damage your hair as much as steel will. The best thing you can do is treat your hair with a product made to help your hair handle heat, and then straighten away. I like to use a shine serum, and then straighten my hair, it comes out great!Whats your favorite Hair Straightening Iron? ?
conair
GHDs! Without a doubt are the best straighteners ever made!
conair ;;
Wiggo, it comes in diff width to what you need about 75-100 bucks tho
my favorite one(my numba one) is the chi(:





it seriously leaves your hair smooth silky and everything it says it will and no joke it warms in 30 seconds also.....if wont damge your hair and you can curl your hair with it it is the bessssst the only this is its 100-200 dollars but it is well worth it





i used to have a conair but it made my hair smeel like i set it on fire and my hair was sooo dry but the ci leaves it how it was before i starightened(:
1 chi
My #1 is the Sedu. I own one, and it works wonders! My hair can be so wavy and unmanageable sometimes, but I bought a Sedu off the Internet, and I love it! Sedus cost generally about $115, but they're SO worth it!


Another great straightener is the Chi. I don't own one, and never have, but when I get my hair done, my stylist uses one on my hair. It makes it so straight, yet shiny!


By the way, neither of these straighteners damage your hair if you use them correctly!


~Elaina :]
my favorite one is the one i have its HAI


and the inside part is blue





it goes up to 400 degrees


it works great
Try GHDs


i dont know if you can buy them in america but in england or off ebay you ca get them


they retail around 120 POUNS [ english money] so about 130- 140 dollars i would imagine !


the greatness is they dont take long to warm up atall !


and the profesional hair dressers even use them


but they can get extremely hot %26amp; you may need to buy a good protecter for heat !


hope it works !


good luck !
http://www.sallybeauty.com/tourmaline-fl鈥?/a>





^best flat iron i've ever used.


just with a bigger iron thingy
ghd!





anyday!





i got em for christmas and i love them!





xD

No comments:

Post a Comment