Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can I take a hair straightening iron on my carry on bag?

I will be flying on US Airways. And I cannot find anything that addresses ';flat irons, hair straightners, or hair irons';.





It does not have butane cartrige or anything like it. It plugs into the wall.





Please experienced answers please, such as people who have been in this situation.





I am taking it on carry on becuase I am not bringing luggage, it could get lost. And it costs less, plus I will only be gone for a couple days.





Thank you for answers.Can I take a hair straightening iron on my carry on bag?
Yes, I just did it, twice.Can I take a hair straightening iron on my carry on bag?
ive always checked mine in luggage.





i dont see it as being a problem to carry it on but you can call your airport and ask if you really need to know.
I don't think so.


They will still consider that a weapon


:( sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment